The content on Cerebral Rift is being published under a Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike license. This means the following:
- You are free to re-use my articles as long as you attribute them to me.
- You are free to create derivative works based on my works.
- You must share your works under a license that is compatible with the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike license.
There are several additional items that I would request:
- Please let me know of any derivative works created from my work. Nothing worse than having someone ask or mention something that sounds like something I wrote, only to find out that it was based on my work. I won’t pass any judgment on the work, I would just like to be aware of it.
- Please use a ping back for any published work based on my work. It’s a neat thing to do, and will help others find works related to what I write.
- I would love an email via the Contact Me form on the right column. Again, just as a courtesy.
While I would like to think that the content of derivative works will be something that I will like, I know there will be times when I won’t like them. So be it. I may voice my disagreement with said works, but I will make no attempt to censor or control them. That being said, there are some topics that I will generally find offensive including, but not necessarily limited to:
- White supremacy: I have nothing to do with the subject, and any attempt to pervert my words to fit this subject will be met with a very vocal disagreement.
- Racism: Another subject I have nothing to do with.
- Support Religious Beliefs: I support none. To state that I say otherwise will be a complete fabrication and/or lie.
So, all of the above being said, I would love to hear from you, hear about any works based on my posts.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
The Reuse Permissions by The CerebralRift, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.